Monday, January 12, 2009

Redrum, etc. etc.


Okay, I have a habit of getting a little obsessed. Couple that with the fact that The Shining is on T.V., a mere two days or so since I blogged about a random fact about the movie, and I'm humming along....

I mentioned the annoying kid--Danny Lloyd--in my original post. I actually noticed that, aside from the finger-voice (his finger "talks"....ugh), he's a decent actor. In fact, he's a hell of a lot better than Shelly Duvall, who plays his mother, Jack Nicholson's wife...
What actually fed (feeds) my irritation with him is the special bonus feature of the DVD, which features a behind-the-scenes take on the movie in which the kid comes off about as modest as Russell Crowe...yech

So here's the update on Danny...he now teaches "hard sciences" (I'm quoting IMDB) in Missouri. Ta-da!

No comments: