Friday, January 30, 2009

Holly Marshall: Where is she now?


Kathleen Coleman was born on February 18, 1962. Her claim to fame is for her portrayal of Holly Marshall on 'Land of the Lost', a show which first ran on Saturday mornings on NBC from September 1974 to December 1976. Her straight bangs and braids, along with her red and white checked shirt and corduroys became her trademark. Holly was the first love for many who grew up watching the show. She married at age 18 and had two sons. She worked on her father-in-laws dairy farm in Fallon, Nevada with her husband for several years before they divorced around 1987, after which she moved back to the Los Angeles area.

(p.s. I have no idea who the guy in the picture is, but if I were Kathleen, I'd watch out for him)

(p.s.s...a little more research has revealed that the due gripping Kathleen is Enik, from the original series...I'm still scared of him.)

(Source: IMDB)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was, seriously, my first love.

Elizabeth DeVita-Raeburn said...

well, i mean that checked shirt, those braids...who could resist? i think i wanted to be her.

Anonymous said...

la verdad,seguia la serie solo para verla a ella,fue tambien mi primer amor.

Anonymous said...

the truth, following the series only to see her, it was also my first love.

Unknown said...

I think the man in the picture is Jerry Blavat