Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mickey Rourke Rumor


Seems that Mickey Rourke is in talks to be in Iron Man 2. I wanted to see that one in the theater...Robert Downey was supposed to be amazing. I hope it works out, but in any case, I'm psyched to see where Rourke will show up next, given his resurgence in The Wrestler.

Remember when John Travolta was a has-been-sad-sack, and Quentin Tarantino gave him a chance in Pulp Fiction? I'm hoping the same thing happens with Rourke. As I said, I wasn't a huge fan of his before, but he totally won me over in The Wrestler. Let's see more of this guy.

(The picture is Mickey Rourke back in his still-cute era. That was before he left the film business and decided to be a boxer for awhile, thus ruining his face and undergoing lots of unfortunate plastic surgery.)

No comments: